Find the information you need quickly and easily with a templated, high-yield format.
Search the complete text online and access a drug formulary at www. Emanuel and Librach provide a practical guide that covers all aspects of the palliative care spectrum.
Emanuel , S. Emanuel , S.
- Clinical Specialties Guide.
- WHSL e-Books Collection: P e-books?
- Palliative Care;
- Palliative Care (ebook);
Lawrence Librach. Edited by two leading pioneers of palliative medicine, this essential guide provides you with the core knowledge and skills necessary to provide comprehensive and compassionate care.
Designed to meet the needs of the daily medical caretaker, this detailed text examines patient assessment, communication, cultural considerations, legal and ethical issues, advance care planning, symptom control, clinical management of specific illnesses, service delivery, interdisciplinary team composition, and more. Read the full text.
Tools Request permission Export citation Add to favorites Track citation. Share Give access Share full text access. Share full text access.
Palliative care : core skills and clinical competencies
Please review our Terms and Conditions of Use and check box below to share full-text version of article. Volume 38 , Issue 12 December Pages Related Information.
- Construction Project Management: An Integrated Approach.
- The Self Under Siege: A Therapeutic Model for Differentiation.
- Social Work - Learning for a Lifetime: Ebooks for Social Work.
- Palliative Care E-Book: Core Skills and Clinical Competencies.
- Electronic Books by Subject | Rutgers University Libraries?
- Palliative Care - Clinical Specialties Guide - LibGuides at Dalhousie University?
Close Figure Viewer.